Are you as impressed as I am? The kids were extremely amazed...which I wasn't sure whether to take as a compliment or not :)
Sadie told me the night before when I offered to go get her birthday cereal of choice, that she wanted "the kind with balls". I thought "Berry Berry Kix" was perfect. In the morning I found out she meant "the chocolate kind" but she was still happy enough.
She was actually beside herself with birthday joy the entire day and consistently reminded everyone around her "It's my birthday!" with squealing delight. The 16th happened to land on a half day so we had her party on her actual birthday. She loves to help in the kitchen and was so excited to help make her cupcakes.
Emma was ever-so-helpful for the party: Cutting out paper crowns, drawing a Princess for "pin the crown on the princess", and helping clean. And she was extra sweet to Sadie.
Emma was ever-so-helpful for the party: Cutting out paper crowns, drawing a Princess for "pin the crown on the princess", and helping clean. And she was extra sweet to Sadie.They're 6 years and 364 days apart.
Here are the royal party guests decorating their crowns.
I got adventurous and made this cupcake queen from directions at familyfun.com. I planned on making one for each girl, but after the one taking 20 mins, realized that wasn't going to happen. She was pretty cute.
Here are the royal party guests decorating their crowns.
I got adventurous and made this cupcake queen from directions at familyfun.com. I planned on making one for each girl, but after the one taking 20 mins, realized that wasn't going to happen. She was pretty cute.




6 comments:
What a fun party for such a cute princess. I told her today that she looks like cinderella and she seemed pretty happy about that.
I can't believe she is already 4! What a cutie! Happy Birthday Sadie!
Aw, looks so fun. I bet Sadie loved everything about her birthday. Great job with her first party! And cute pictures. I'm still trying to figure out the whole collage deal on picnik without my computer going dinosaur slow on me. Then I just don't even bother.
Katie, what a cute birthday banner -- I'm very impressed by your craftiness. :)
Oh, and I can't believe that little Miss Sadie is already FOUR -- the years just race by, don't they?!?
Wow. Your baby is 4! That is amazing. She is such a cutie. I love four year olds. Her party looks like it was a success. Such cute little princesses. :)
I love Sadie's "this is not chocolate cereal" face. I laughed for a good while at that pic.
Post a Comment