One thing I'm really grateful for is my church calling. I truly feel privileged to be able to teach these young women. They are busy and talkative but so much fun and full of life and great ideas. This was my class today. There were 17 girls there- 2 absent and 1 visitor. I got to teach about a "change of heart"(perfect for Valentines Day). I loved the lesson and learned a lot from it myself. And although I'm not the greatest teacher ever I'm always hoping to convey 2 things. First- their potential in life and all the blessings that Heavenly Father is waiting to give them. Second- how much we love them as leaders. A bunch of them told me it was a good lesson even though I had like 3 brain freezes so maybe it's working!Not pictured- the 3 amazing women I get to work with in Beehives. Plus the several other leaders in the other classes. I just love the youth program in our church so much and feel lucky to be a part of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment