We were so outta there.
I brought her birth certificate along so she could get the free $10 to Joe's BBQ. I LOVE times I get to spend just me and Emma. She's so fun and sweet and old enough to make/understand jokes.
We had to get a box for almost all her food (while mine was no where to be found) because she was nervous. And when she's nervous her stomach is very uncooperative. She had decided to get her ears pierced awhile back and today was a perfect day to do it. My right ear actually closed up a while back because I never wore earrings, so we were in it together. It was so much fun and she was very brave. No tears :)
Next, she needed some new shoes. Since she doesn't like shopping we made it short and sweet. And lastly, the pet store where I heard many a "Ohhhhhh!"
Here we are showing off our new earrings. She told me it was one of her very best birthdays :) And said thank you a bunch of times. She's growing so fast.
Can I maybe freeze time for just a little while?
Can I maybe freeze time for just a little while?I LOVE you sooo much big girl!
2 comments:
What a fantastic birthday! Posts like these make me SO happy to have a daughter. Happy Birthday Emma!
It's so fun to watch Emma growing up! She's so cute!
Post a Comment