I love the bird on the girls' head.
To add to a great week, we successfully "re-homed" the geckos thanks to FB and Dana's cousin's son's wife's friends. You're awesome Jackie! FB can be quite handy sometimes which is good- to offset all the time I waste on there.
To add to a great week, we successfully "re-homed" the geckos thanks to FB and Dana's cousin's son's wife's friends. You're awesome Jackie! FB can be quite handy sometimes which is good- to offset all the time I waste on there. The kids all said goodbye and Emma said "This is probably the most excitement they've had for like 2 years."
Lastly, I love my blog more than FB. Blogs are like the long-term relationship and FB like the cheap thrill. In a way, ya know?
I, for one, am quite excited to no longer have a forced connection to crickets. Hooray!
I finally checked out "Picnik" tonight and am really glad I did. Much faster than Elements :) Probably because it's way more basic but works great for my purposes.
Lastly, I love my blog more than FB. Blogs are like the long-term relationship and FB like the cheap thrill. In a way, ya know? But if you like FB more, I don't think you're a tramp or anything.

5 comments:
lol. I love my blog more than FB too. Definitely your more committed friends will read your blog as opposed to random people who are your "friend" on FB and check your status every once in awhile. :)
Glad the geckos found a good home. And I still love that your kids are doing messages on the magnadoodle. They are too cute.
Ha ha ha! I like your blog more than facebook, but I like fb better than my own blog... as you can tell. So, what does that make me? A tease?
remember our blog pact?! sally's comment cracked me up. She's such a tease!!! yay for geckos finding a loving home.
You are so funny Katie. You crack me up. And I too like your blog more than FB but have become a lazy blogger myself so have only been using FB. Glad the geckos found a new home.
Holly just informed me that it's a hat on the girls' head. But she did admit it looks like a bird :)
Post a Comment