A friend of ours' doggie had 9 puppies! She's been so kind to let us come visit them a few times. Last time I was kicking myself for not bringing my camera. Then yesterday after Sadie and I picked the kids up from school, Emma started pleading with me to just call and ask her if we could come again. I'm glad I did because she said they're going to start going to families this next week. They are
so adorable.


Here's their mommy. She's half Australian Shepherd, half Golden Retriever. Their dad is a Golden Retreiver.

Here's some pictures of the fun the kids had there. I'm so glad I remembered the camera this time.






They started to tire out after awhile.


And congregate near the sliding door.

Then one by one they all plopped down next to, or on top of each other and fell asleep. For sure one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

By the time it was time to go, all 4 kids were begging for just one. But I think we're a one dog family- even though these are some of the sweetest puppies ever.

But if you're interested in one let me know and I'll send you her info.
5 comments:
Seriously that is SO cute. My kids are now begging for a puppy after looking at all those pictures. Good thing these ones are all the way in AZ, so I have a good excuse to say no. :) Someday though.
Oh my gosh, I want one! So cute!
Oh my goodness are they ever cute. I bet if you didn't already have Scout..you'd have a new puppy now. How fun for your kiddos to get to play with all of them.
very sweet. we missed you at church today. hope you start to feel better soon. you wanna go to the movies and get a cherry slurpee with me this week sometime?
totally!
Post a Comment