The kids all lined up to go out to see if Santa came. We told them not before 6:30 but they starting coming into our room (and bed) about 6 and then each minute that passed Eli would say "Oh now it's 6:18, how many minutes left?" Finally I told a little story to pass the time. Then of course we had to go to the bathroom and get the cameras which was pure torture for them.

Emma had said "Oh! I hope I get a bike." about 10 times the night before and it was fun to see her excitement when she saw it.


Emma caught the spirit of giving this year and made everyone in the family homemade gifts. She made this medal for Dana which says "Best dad of the year award 2010" which she thought of on her own.
Sadie loved her ZuZu Pets but how she loved all that candy.
And I made her a scrapbook since she was my only one without one. Sometimes the kids get theirs out to look at and she comes to me and says "Where's my scrapbook?" And breaks my heart. So now she has about the same amount of pages as Holly- about 6. But she was excited when she opened it :)
Coconut now has a husband (Coco) and baby (Hazel).
Christmas day was about 75. An amazingly beautiful day.
And Emma got her bike. Happiness all around.
After the morning melee we went to the park with cousins and played and watched "How to Train Your Dragon" (Emma's other thing she REALLY wanted) and enjoyed relaxing all day.

Emma had said "Oh! I hope I get a bike." about 10 times the night before and it was fun to see her excitement when she saw it.

Emma caught the spirit of giving this year and made everyone in the family homemade gifts. She made this medal for Dana which says "Best dad of the year award 2010" which she thought of on her own.
Sadie loved her ZuZu Pets but how she loved all that candy.
And I made her a scrapbook since she was my only one without one. Sometimes the kids get theirs out to look at and she comes to me and says "Where's my scrapbook?" And breaks my heart. So now she has about the same amount of pages as Holly- about 6. But she was excited when she opened it :)
Coconut now has a husband (Coco) and baby (Hazel).
Christmas day was about 75. An amazingly beautiful day.
And Emma got her bike. Happiness all around.
After the morning melee we went to the park with cousins and played and watched "How to Train Your Dragon" (Emma's other thing she REALLY wanted) and enjoyed relaxing all day.
4 comments:
Your family's Christmas looks so fun! I love the lining up to go out and see if Santa came. That's how we always did it growing up. :) I also miss being able to go outside and play with the new toys. Living where it's cold and snows is so lame sometimes. All the kids look like they were pretty pleased with Santa's gifts too. Love the new bike and Emma's homemade gifts.
Katie, your pictures are so amazing. That pic of Eli in front of the tree is really cool. You've got some real talent! Looks like a great day for all of you. Oh, love the matching jammies too.
Rhonda- you're so sweet- thanks! That one did turn out cool. I think I get lucky more than talent but I'll take it :)
Holly's chocolate face encapsulates Christmas morning magic!
Post a Comment