#11! It's sad but true. I need to work on that. At least I got some good points in there too. Some of them like #8 she's totally got me pegged. It's fun to see me through her eyes.I hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day. I got to relax and the kids kept reminding each other to "be good- it's Mother's Day!" And I got lots of cute cards. And lots of yummy treats at church. I thought alot about my wonderful mother and all the great women in my life. Thank you all for your amazing examples to me!
2 comments:
that is so cute! I got one too. I weigh "60 hundred" so Holly was much nicer to you. oh and she loves me because I take her to grandmas house. N.I.C.E. it's all about grammy. Sheesh. How was where the wild things are? i heard it was not so great.
I love that! So cute. Weston did one too. He said my favorite thing to do is to make his bed and wash laundry. Yeah right. :) Glad you had a nice Mother's Day.
Post a Comment