Back in March we went with some good friends and cousins on a hike. With all the rain, we were excited to see the green desert. It was really pretty.
Some of the cute kids.
Superstition Mountain.
Daniel, Sadie, Jane
Holly and Julia
Thanks to Rhonda for always coming up with fun stuff to do! (I'll send you more).
The kids got their marble jar filled up and so we made good and took them to "Makutu's Island". They LOVED it. They ran like crazy and explored that place the whole time. Except my little buddy here Sadie, who was a little nervous to leave my side.
This place really was amazing. Kid heaven for sure.
Holly's asked me several times when we're going back.
We had a cousin trip to the Drive-In and saw "How to Train Your Dragon" and I got this awesome shot of Tatum and her friend. It's pretty nice the way they hold still at this age.
It was really fun and much more affordable than taking the whole family to the theaters. I don't know the last time I went.
We had a junk food fest.
We'll definitely be back :)
Easter-y Kids. Nothing beats having Easter Sunday on the same day as General Conference. We took these the next week before church.
Yes this is also Eli's Christmas outfit but what can you do. Luckily, he doesn't mind. Dana's mom sent us matching headbands which was fun. The girls loved them!
Annual Easter cousin picture. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE living a few streets away from my sister.
2 comments:
I love, love, love your Easter line-up picture!!! We have one of those for every year all growing up. That hike looked like a lot of fun too, you have some amazing pictures. :)
look at all the fun you been having. I see you got a picture of flat iron, I'd like to get to the top of that someday.
Post a Comment