Friday, May 7, 2010

Little Girls

Meet "Seed".
And this is "Pearl".
Recently, I granted their deepest wish and let them explore the treasures of the Halloween box.
Today they are flower fairies. Tomorrow they might be mermaids, or puppies, or even dragons.
They ask for stories, or movies, or to play in the bath. I love to watch their relationship grow.
Yesterday I made them mini-fruit salads for part of their lunch and let them eat the pieces with toothpicks. They giggled with delight and made me feel like mother of the universe. I took a bow and told them they are even sweeter than their watermelon.

I'm so thankful for my "girly" mornings.

2 comments:

Jill Ison said...

sweet post. you're so cute letting them eat their fruit with a toothpick :) Emma saw our watermelon today and she mentioned how you guys have watermelon too but actually its all gone she says!! haha she cracks me up.

Miranda said...

You are Mother of the Universe. Happy Mother's day.