



here's how Sadie feels about pumpkin goop...
mmmmm....
Holly's Preschool PartyThey're not allowed to wear masks so Eli decided to be a ninja rather than wear an incomplete Darth Vador costume.
It seems that doing "fives" as people walk past is a really big deal.
Here comes Emma's class. Yes, this is her teacher, Mrs. James, the crazy hillbilly.
Emma with 2 of her favorite people.
The little kids watching the fun.
Pepper the Sphinx."Padme" being a goofball getting ready for the haunted porch.

The cutest Darth Vador you ever saw.

Go Big Blue! I kept getting the fight song stuck in my head whenever she wore her costume.

The cutest Darth Vador you ever saw.
Go Big Blue! I kept getting the fight song stuck in my head whenever she wore her costume.









7 comments:
Looks like a really fun Halloween for the Kleven family. That was the exact same skeloton we saw. That is funny that our boys were so glued to watching it. The pumpkins are all very cute. It looks like Dana does the same as Mike. He has the kids draw a picture of how they want their pumpkin and then he carves them. Such a fun holiday. Love the preschool girls picture.
I'm sad Julia wasn't in it!
Such cute kids and great costumes. Glad the whiskers were better this time around for Sadie. I LOVE her picture during pumpkin carving. Glad you guys had such a happy Halloween!
Pumpkin heads! Awesome. I love that the haunted porch is a tradition now.
Sadie had a rough go of it this year. Looks like fun. I miss you guys.
What a fun Halloween you guys had! I love the scary porch tradition. I have to agree with Sadie on her feelings about the insides of a pumpkin. I am glad to see that no injuries occurred during the application of her whiskers.
wait... did I see a cat costume in there? Oh man. Crazy Cat Lady begins.
Post a Comment