Sunday, November 15, 2009

Couch Pictures

I'm getting real acquainted with the couch these days. My nausea is creeping up on me yes, but the main reason is that without my arthritis medication my knees have swollen huge. I'm doing my best to unswell them by putting them up and not walking around much. I have to admit, the first day was kind of nice, but now I just feel guilty as I watch Dana rush around the house trying to do everything at once. I feel so blessed to be married to such a wonderful guy who was willing to make sacrifices to bring one more baby to our family. We knew this was a possibility since I dealt with it with Sadie too. So, for now, we're playing it by ear. I may end up taking some medication if I can't get it down.

On the upside, being forced to lounge around gave me ample time to take some pictures of the kids before church.


They really wanted to wear Christmas clothes today.
They look at them longingly in their closets all the rest of the year.
We're getting pretty close right? Yea! The holidays!
Dancing
Sadie admiring her "Rella" shoes. What better shoes to go with a fancy dress like that? And on the wrong feet of course :)


3 precious girlies

One sweet boy

Finally all together :) Whew!
Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

Jill Ison said...

oh I saw them in their christmas best today! Those gap shoes!!! I remember wanting to buy those so bad but of course I had to wait till they went on sale... but then you know how that goes... forgot and now look at us were rella shoeless. I ask Dana today if you were sick I was feeling bad for you but then he said no its mostly your arthritis and then I still felt bad for you. If you need me to help you out with anything let me know, I'm sure Dana has to go to work and stuff.

joyous said...

I'm sorry to hear that your arthritis isn't in remission. (Major bummer) And sickness on top of that: bleargh. But after looking at the major cuteness of the four you already have, I'm sure you're excited for #5. BTW, your son has the most beautiful eyes!

Shannon said...

Major bummer about the inflamation. Ouchies x 100's I'm sure. I'm glad that Dana is being SuperDad and helping out a lot. I love seeing pictures of your cute kids all dressed up! They really are precious. I hope that things settle down with your arthritis and you're not miserable the whole pregnancy. Have you asked your doctor if you can do any herbal remedies? Not that they will necessarily help much if it's really bad, but it might be worth a shot. Wish I was there to help you out (and not be freezing in the snow). :)

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

Oh Katie I am so sorry! That sounds so painful! :( Let me know if I can help with anything!

Shawni said...

I'm so sorry you're feeling horrible, but I'm SOOOOO excited you get to have a baby. I'd like to dibs time to hold him/her as much as I can to get my baby fix.

And I love the couch pictures...