A new little one is coming our way this summer! We are very excited :) This time it's taking awhile to sink in. I just can't believe I'm going to have 5 kids!!! Since I know for sure this is our last, I'm going to try my best to enjoy every aspect of the whole experience...while I take care of the first 4 and in between barfing in the toilet of course. Anyone local have a housekeeper recommendation?
I promise- we REALLY are excited :)
16 comments:
Wohoo!!! Congratulations you guys! We're so happy for you and hope that all goes well. :)
Congrats! That's very exciting. You have such a great family. That baby is going to get a lot of love. I hope you are feeling ok so far, and definitely do the housekeeper thing if you can manage it!
So SO Happy!
Oh Katie, what wonderful news. I wish I could come and help you. Definitely get a housekeeper if you can. At least then you can just concentrate on your kids and not how dirty your house is getting and how hard it will be to clean it. Congratulations!
Wow...you definately surprised me. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations. Maybe you will get another little blondie to match Sadie. Not that it matters, they are all adorable no matter what. Did you say when you are due?
I haven't been to the doctor but the online calculators come up with July 5th. So it could be the end of June or beg. of July :)
I so jealous! Babies are the best! Congrats! Now, I'm going to go pray your barfing away. I'm magic like that. I will also stuff your Thanksgiving turkey for you because having to handle meat in your first trimester is. the. WORST!
Congratulations! Call me I come clean your house.
Katy- My MIL will be here making the turkey but I have to admit that after I read your blog post, I am more inclined to have you do it! It sounds delicious!
Robin- Thanks:) What a sweet offer! BTW- I saw your pictures on Amy's blog and they are SOOO cute!
Oh my goodness... five kids? You brave woman you!! :) I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations!
due to the splash effect cause by barfing in the toilet you might try using a grocery bag (with no holes preferably! congrats. you are a brave brave woman!!
Katie!!! I am soo soo happy for you! I have to admit I am a bit jEaLoUs though!!! We will be thinking of you.
i am SO excited!!!!! a blond hair, blue eyed little BOY...that would be fun! :) that is so great katie!
Yippee! I'm praying for an easy one for you this time too. You deserve ONE decent pregnancy!
You know I will cook clean and babysit right? I am so happy for all of you PLEASE tell me when you need the help. We both know its WHEN not IF!!!
Love you,
was that Tay or Amy?
Post a Comment