I wanted Fall to feel very welcome to begin so I decided to have a yummy fall breakfast/get together Saturday. So, we invited over cousins and had some yummy food.

I also surprised the kids by having a few autumn decorations up when they woke and the table set for our breakfast. I love that my kids still get so excited by little things.


Mmmmmm...highly recommended by all.

Still reigning pancake eating champion.

Sorry I can't get enough of Sadie's cheeeeeese face. It makes me laugh.

Unfortunetly, Fall is a little shy in coming and the day ended up being the dreaded 1-0-5. Just a few more days til we're in the 90's hopefully!
6 comments:
oh, this make me miss you guys! So fun. You're both such good moms.
You are such a fun mom Katie. Looks like a yummy breakfast.
Well I certainly think Fall would feel welcome with those amazing pumpkin pancakes. You know I will so be trying those. Also, I love all your kids' cheese faces. Too cute, but Sadie does take the cake with hers.
PS-Thank you, thank you for reminding me of the RS Broadcast in your comment on my blog! It was great.
Yum! I am going to make these soon. What a fun idea!
Miss you all! Wish we were all closer together.
What a fun idea . . . and the pancakes look delicious! I'm gonna have to try to make them soon.
Post a Comment