She's not responding to my sighs of exasperation each time I find her bare-bummed. And the throwing up of the hands into the air with a "Uuuuhhh!" Aren't wavering her determination to get that thing off. After many times of finding her like this...
(So happy to be unencumbered by anything binding)
I started putting onesies on her everyday...
Love Dana's face :)
How about overalls! I have a couple pairs left from Emma's toddler years when they were much more of a thing. She's like a mini-magician!
Please take this mom, I don't want it anymore.
Now I'm stuck with an overall/onesie combo and it's such a shame with all those other cute clothes sitting in her drawers. After awhile I thought I'd try some regular clothes again- maybe she's done with that whole taking off her diaper phase.
Then I peeked in on her during her nap...
So, I bought her a potty. Just in case she's trying to tell me something. She REALLY likes it but so far has just pooped on the floor next to it. After which I heard an "OH...MY..GOSHH!" and then Emma running through the house toward me to break the news. I could tell she definetly thought I under re-acted. I was actually a little excited that it might mean she's getting the idea. Maybe?
So we aren't potty training but now we all have somewhere to put her if she manages to get that diaper off again. And she sure loves feeling big! My baby's almost 2, I can't believe it.
Then I peeked in on her during her nap...
So, I bought her a potty. Just in case she's trying to tell me something. She REALLY likes it but so far has just pooped on the floor next to it. After which I heard an "OH...MY..GOSHH!" and then Emma running through the house toward me to break the news. I could tell she definetly thought I under re-acted. I was actually a little excited that it might mean she's getting the idea. Maybe?So we aren't potty training but now we all have somewhere to put her if she manages to get that diaper off again. And she sure loves feeling big! My baby's almost 2, I can't believe it.

7 comments:
Forgive me, but that is a little bit hilarious. She's got some skills to be able to pull it down like that while wearing a onesie. And I would consider that potty incident a baby step to potty training success! I can't believe how fast she's growing up!
Those are hilarious pictures Katie. She is one funny little thing. Dana's face in the picture of her wearing the onesie is a crack up. That is so awesome that she wants to potty train. Remind me to tell you a funny story about Sadie Villagomez and potty training at my house sometime. Still cracks me up. Kelly says you guys want to go to lunch with me soon. WHat looks good for you sis?
love, me
I'm still laughing out loud! What a funny girl. Well, she knows what she wants, or doesn't want.
That is fuuny I mean I know the story and have seen it in action. I haven't heard about the nap! That is funnnnyy!
Good Luck
lol funny! thats Sadieis somethin else. love the nap picture. totally reminds me of natalie. lucky for her she looks cute in anything right?
Oh man! Sooo funny, I love it!
What a cutie little naked bum. Had that problem with Daniel too and he started wearing his footie pajamas backwards to keep everything on. It worked quite well.
Post a Comment