Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Fun

Sadie is so much fun this Christmas. She was just a baby last year (as opposed to the big girl she is now) so everything is so new to her. Whenever she sees Christmas lights at night she starts saying "pitty!" And she points at all the Christmas decorations at the store. And whenever she sees a Santa she says "Tanta!" I just loved watching her take everything in when we put up the tree Sunday. Nothing beats a super happy toddler!

Much loved animals in front of the tree- oh and the stuffed ones too!
Sadie so excited that the ornament she put up didn't fall off.
I guess she wanted to see what our fake tree would smell like- not too piney.

3 comments:

Brenna said...

Um.... cutest pics! K, just reading your MFEO tidbit on the sidebar that says that you and Dana broke up for a week? I never knew that. LOL

love, Christine

Jill Ison said...

now that looks like some real fun. we were going to do that last night but everyone got all grumpy and I called it off! Everyone has to be happy to participate in fun thats all there is to it!

The Giles Family said...

So cute!