But, I gotta post some of these cute pictures.



I was so excited about getting some cute pictures of Eli. I don't have as many of them as I do the girls for some reason.
Eli is suddenly into being "cool" and wearing "cool shirts" so he really liked when Jill would put him in a "cool dude" pose.

I LOVE this picture. That's why it's one of the images in our multi-image Costco Christmas card that I will be picking up on Monday. Don't say I didn't warn you...



I was so excited about getting some cute pictures of Eli. I don't have as many of them as I do the girls for some reason.
Eli is suddenly into being "cool" and wearing "cool shirts" so he really liked when Jill would put him in a "cool dude" pose.
I LOVE this picture. That's why it's one of the images in our multi-image Costco Christmas card that I will be picking up on Monday. Don't say I didn't warn you...



5 comments:
I just saw some of your photos on Jill's blog and wondered why you hadn't posted them. Apparently you were doing it while I was wondering. Those are great pictures. You have very photogenic kids. Awesome pictures!
SO SO CUTE Katie! The dresses Shirley made are so darling! Did you find that perfect tie for Eli to match. I know what you mean about it being easier to get good pics of the girls. Jake won't smile for anything these days. Only clown faces. What a treasure to have these! We are hoping to get our Christmas card out really soon too! love ya, Christine
i just wrote you this whole long comment then it didn't post... so annoying. Anyway like I was saying before ... Eli is so easy to work with and that usually makes for awesome pictures. I am so glad you liked them it was such a rushed photoshoot we got way lucky!
You have some seriously cute kids! Jill did a great job! That skirt looks adorable on Miss Sadie!
Katie, these pictures are sooo cute of your kids! I love them. Compliments to the photographer!
Post a Comment