Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our Baker

Tonight was the Third Grade musical at Highland Park. There are 5 classrooms and each dressed up as a different profession.Emma made such a cute baker. There were also plumbers, moviestars, sailors, cowboys. She has been so excited for this night and has been singing the songs constantly. It was a really cute show.

It was hard to get a great shot from the second to last row.

Emma and some classmates/friends. All very sweet girls.

Sadie was the star of the back two rows. She goes to anyone that holds their arms out to her. Slightly alarming for me but she made a few grandma's really happy. She just eats up all the attention. Then when they stopped oooing and ahhing quite as much, she started dancing! I'm thinking she may need more individual attention at home because she didn't even want to come back to our family when the show was over. They just couldn't get over how sweet and friendly she was. I wanted to say "...until you try to put her down", but didn't.
Great job sweet pea! You are such a great daughter and sister and person. Thanks for being so fun and teaching me things so often. You bless my life so much. I love you!!!

6 comments:

Jill Ison said...

she is so cute! what great kids you have. I love how sadie was the star of the back 2 rows. too funny. I wish I was doing something fun like that tonight instead of mopping my floor all for the sake of the VT's not thinking im a pig...even though I totally am. or no maybe my kids are yeah yep thats it! im just really anit-clean these days, don't mind me... Cute cute Emma.

Jill Ison said...

ahhhhh.... im typo queen!

anti-clean!!!! im such a dork

Jill Ison said...

you know your a bad typer when even spell check can't figure out what your trying to type.. thats mee!!

The Giles Family said...

How cute it looks. Great job, Emm! Can't wait to see everyone in a couple of days.
Hurry up, Turdey Day!
Love, Gram

Kate said...

I think I'll skip the dinner for that day:)

Brenna said...

Oh my gosh Katie! She makes a darling baker. That is such a great idea for a musical. Brenna just had her musical too and they did matching t-shirts and stuff. Just posted about that. I seriously love Emma's big brown eyes! So fun to see you guys the other night. I will be posting those pics on Costco and sending them to everyone soon. What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? Are you headed to mom and pop Kleven's house? Or Cali? Or staying put?
love, Christine