Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Few Things About Me

Jill tagged me and it's a pretty easy one so I'm going for it:

4 Places I go over and over
1. Facebook
2. Blogger
3. Ebay
4. Gap.com
oh...in REAL life
1. Highland Park
2. Target
3. Gas Station
4. Bashas
Now you know why I'm on the computer alot! (hahaha kidding)

4 People who call me regularly
1. Dana
2. Amy
3. Mom Kleven
4. my VT's (they're the best!)

4 Favorite Places to Eat
1. P.F. Changs
2. Carrabas
3. Costa Vida
4. Joes Farm Grill
5. I have to add Tia Rosas

4 Places I'd rather be
1. On a trip with my family
2. On a trip with Dana
3. A Dayspa
4. New York... or a tropical island- I'm not picky

4 People I Love
What's up with this one? Who loves 4 people? I'll have to broaden it a bit
1. My Huband
2. My kids
3. My family I came from
4. Extended family and friends.
Did I get everyone? Any pets I've had even though they aren't people. Plus I REALLY loved my stuffed animals when I was little. I can't leave them out.

4 TV shows I watch
1. The Office
2. The Bachelor
3. Antique's Roadshow (when Dana's not around)
4. Read a book instead

4 People to Tag
1. Amy F.
2. Jenn
3. Jodie (if she ever starts her blog)
4. If you're reading this- go for it!

1 comment:

Jill Ison said...

after reading the first 4 places you go i was like, hmmm... so nowhere?? ha ha then i saw the rest!