Thanks to my sister, Emma got a new handed-down bike which I didn't realize how much she needed until I saw her sitting on.
Then looking at Emma's old bike and looking at Holly I started thinking that maybe Holly's big enough now to learn to ride a bike. So Saturday we headed over to Highland High to give it a try. Perfect weather for a bike ride.
Day 1Ready and willing


Explaining the basics. I have to say my kids are really lucky because Dana seems to have got this down to a science and is an awesome teacher.

Starting to get the hang of it! And Sadie taking notes for the future.
Day 2
Today we went back to get some more practice.

The Experts

Yea Holly!

Every time she fell, she was eager to get back on and try again.

A triumphant smile :)

Not a pro yet but on her way!
2 comments:
Dana needs to seriously come over here because we don't seem to know how to teach these girls how to ride without training wheels. We got a new (used) bike at a garage sale this weekend too. Time to get rid of the tricycles at our house.
i love bike rides. I miss them. Such a good family activity.
Post a Comment