Monday, July 27, 2015

Teton Village

We drove into Teton Village in the morning so we could go this awesome sky tram you can see off in the distance.


It provided some amazing views.


Pretty soon we realized we were going into the clouds. That was so much fun!




It was really pretty up there and also cold! That was a treat for us coming from the desert in July!



At the top they had a little lodge where they sold waffles and hot chocolate.

Of course we had to try those out! I guess we've been spoiled by WaffleLove though because they really were nothing special.




Headed back down.



The sky tram included a free ride on the ski lift which was almost as fun!


It was fun to see hang gliders floating down.


From there, we drove straight to a famous burger place in Victor, Idaho recommended by my step-cousin Jeanne who lives right near there.

Not a great picture but I have post it because it was that good. Best place we ate the whole trip. The sign's cut off but it's called "The Brakeman" Hope to go back again someday!

We were treated to some more beautiful Idaho views as we headed toward BYU-I.



I didn't take any photos at BYU-I but we enjoyed walking around. I would be surprised if at least one of our kids didn't end up going there, so I'm glad we got to check it out:)

That night we slept in Ogden again. Treated to spaghetti, salad, fruit, and root beer floats for dessert. Aunt Virginia was the perfect hostess!! We feel so grateful we were able to spend time with her and get to know her better.

No comments: