Thursday, July 30, 2015

Benson's Blessing


July 12th was a special day. Benson was blessed, James turned 4, and Dana and I had our 18th wedding anniversary! We're calling our trip our celebration this year:)

Jeff and Carrie had a luncheon before church at Carrie's brother's house. It was perfect! Carrie has an awesome family.
Uncle Roger and Aunt Anne came down from Utah.

He's looking a little like I remember my grandpa looking and it makes me wonder what my dad would look like now if he were with us.

This boy's a cutie!

I LOVED holding him. Jeffy gave him to me at church and it was pretty much Heaven.

Eli loves babies too. Always asking to hold them.


He's such a sweet, mellow baby.



The darling family of four!


Pretty mommy and baby.


It was such a wonderful blessing and we were so grateful we were able to be there. Perfect ending to our trip.

No comments: