Saturday, July 25, 2015

Grand Tetons/Jackson Hole


Driving into the Tetons felt magical.





Emma took this cool picture of Holly.


We took a ferry across "Jenny Lake".


 Zero edits on this handsome face I love so much :)



When we came toward these mountains across the lake it felt like floating toward Arendelle.


After exiting the ferry we went on a hike to "Hidden Falls".
It was the most beautiful hike I've ever been on!

(Let's ignore how goofy that camera bag looks and pretend I didn't walk around like that a lot.)

It was so incredibly green.



Camping hair


In front of "Hidden Falls".


It had started drizzling on the hike, and then a little more when we were headed back on the ferry, so we broke out our ponchos. Except we left one at home by mistake. But I was happy to use the umbrella instead.


Then we headed on to our hotel.



I actually found a family suite so we all had an official place to sleep!


We checked in and then went to look for somewhere to eat and explore the town square.


We saw a crowd and I remembered that they have a daily gunfight at 6pm.


The show was pretty cute :) And I figured this would be a good time to take the obligatory picture under the antler archway. (There are actually several of these amazing arches!)


After we ate, we found a movie we could all watch on tv and also got cleaned up  after 2 days of camping.


Sadie and I roasted marshmallows and made s'mores since we got rained out at the campground :)

What a great day!

No comments: