Monday, June 29, 2015

Sadie and Holly

Since the two little girls are pretty close in age, they end of having alot of activities in common. In April, we were able to attend a few of these with them.

Activity Days
They have so much fun in activity days! And nothing beats the Father/Daughter activity once a year! I got to go and help out and take pictures:)

This year the committee planned a western theme.
 
We tried to make this size 5 jean skirt work one last time for Sadie.





The girls and Lucy.

There was delicious BBQ dinner.

Dancing lessons and dancing.

And a few fun games :)


Piano
As of now, both girls take piano. I'm really hoping I can get them to stick with it for the long run.

They were a little nervous for the recital.

But then they both did an awesome job!
 





They really have a stand-out teacher. She is just the best!
 

Art
We also got to attend Evening of the Arts at the elementary school in April :)
All the Art Masterpiece's for the year are matted and displayed around the school. Also,  I always allow the kids to pick out a book at the Evening of the Arts book fair, so they look forward to that too.


No comments: