So happy this orange kitchen is gone!!

What do you think?

Before...

After...
(Sorry I don't have a recent picture of Dana swinging Sadie up in the air here- which I'm certain he could still do:)



We took a chance on doing 2 different colors for our cabinets but we couldn't agree on a color (I wanted white and he wanted dark). Then one day we saw a kitchen on HGTV that had 2 colors kind of like this and and decided to try it out. I like it!
I seriously appreciate the new look so much because it was something I was dying to do for so long:) I guess thats the plus side of having to wait for what you want.
(We are still missing one handle on a cabinet in the last picture there ;)
We also just had the exterior of our home painted. I'll try and post that soon! House updates are the BEST!
No comments:
Post a Comment