Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Temple Lights and Family Christmas Party

We look forward to Dana's family party every year. His family keeps getting bigger and bigger and the party's always in a cultural hall.

The kids loved being able to draw on the table cloths this year.

Sadie and her great aunt Shirley (grandpa's sister) playing tic-tac-toe.


Sadie got to take part in the "'C' is For the Christ Child" traditional song.
 
And she was the only one of our kids to sit on Santa's lap this year.
 

It's a new feeling not to have the "little ones" anymore.


This year when we went to the temple lights, we took the time to wait in line and walk through the Nativity displays. That was awesome! I found out they all belong to one collector and every year they switch out which ones are displayed. I hope to see lots more this year.
 

I took pictures of a few of my favorites, but really they were all so unique and fun to look at.

And of course being with cousins makes it an extra fun time.
 
(I think Emma was babysitting).



And the beloved aunt Randa. :)


I'd say another successful trip!

No comments: