
I see alot of posters like these in classrooms and every so often I take a picture of one I really like :)

We went to our first Highland football game. There was SO much energy there. It was a lot of fun.

We went with the Bennions in the ward and met up with Jeff and Letta there.

Emma went with friends but we tracked her down :)


Sadie helped Dana stretch before running one night :)

Eli's been moving steadily up the ranks in Scouts (mainly owed to some amazing leaders we have in our ward!)

Sadie had to get a small wart removed on her arm. The doctor said he hadn't seen a child get that done act so bravely. I was pretty proud of her.

I went with Holly's class on a field trip (my 3rd time) to Pueblo Grande Museum in Phoenix. It was fun seeing her with all her friends.

She's a goofball.

Sadie had a book report due on Halloween. We chose "Corduroy". It really comes in handy having a husband that can draw since I'm lacking skill in that area.

It turned out cute!

For Halloween we had 3 pirates and a genie. That's just the way it worked out. We pretty much had all the costumes except for Holly's. We put hers' together by getting different pieces at Goodwill, etc. And can I just say that I love fabric glue! That stuff is awesome. She ended up loving her costume (all that matters really) and it was super cheap and easy :) We made a cute veil too but she didn't really wear it much.
I got to see them both at the school parade.



We didn't do the haunted porch this year and it was my turn to stay home and pass out candy. All the kids like our "witch head" that has a sensor on it. Halloween is so fun here! I love it! Here are all the kids in their costumes...



They met up with the Froerer's trick or treating and had to do some trading afterward :)

On to November!
No comments:
Post a Comment