
We barely fit it into our van :)
It was a little Christmas present to ourselves. We've made a lot of changes to our home recently. Mainly the kitchen- but that deserves it's own post.
We went to the "Balloon Glow" event at the mall with about 10,000 of favorite neighbors.

Holly drew a cute family picture that I considered using for our Christmas card...

Emma blows everyone away with her developing art talent.

After mentally pulling the plug on doing a Christmas card at all, I had the idea of having a friend snap a picture as he was picking someone up before church one Sunday. Easiest card we've ever done!

Primary completely ruled my whole month and I now know to be better prepared next year for how much work the end of the year takes. These "Christmas oranges" were part of our special Christmas lesson. Between the 5 of us in the presidency, we did 150+.

Emma enjoyed time with good friends :)

(This was dress in holiday colors day.)

LOVE Christmas time!
No comments:
Post a Comment