Thursday, March 26, 2015

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

As always, the best part of the holidays was spending it with loved ones. Sal and Eter came out and stayed with us :) We did the usual- opened Christmas Eve presents and performed the nativity.
We didn't make it to the rest home this year.






For some reason the only nativity picture I have is of Sadie being an angel.
 

For Christmas, the kids' Santa present was a trip to Disneyland! But first, they had to go on a scavenger hunt to find the letters, and then they had to unscramble them.
 

They needed a little help (it is alot of letters) but eventually they got it. They were sooo excited!
We went in January :)

Emma was excited to get a guitar and has learned a couple songs on it.

James LOVED his tractor. Actually, I'm pretty sure it was an excavator.
 

And I'm not sure what Lucia got but she was a happy little girl anyway.
 

Sally had me and gave me some "elephant bucks"- which you might understand if you happen to have listened to Dave Ramsey.


 Jeff and Carrie were out too but I guess I didn't get any pictures of them :(

This year we went to Utah after Christmas, so next stop...Mt Pleasant.

No comments: