
He's a pretty handsome 45, no doubt about it!
We planned on doing a rock wall climbing groupon we'd gotten the kids for Christmas that day but we didn't read it well enough. Once we got there they told us that it had to be used by the same person 5 times, not by 5 people 1 time. I can't remember exactly how it was worded but he said they been getting a lot of confused people. Anyway, it was annoying. As we talked about some alternative plans, Dana said he'd like to go out to the desert out by Saguaro Lake. Well, since it was his birthday, of course we were ready to make his wish come true! We packed up some food and headed out. We found a couple of areas we could explore and we had fun. There are really alot of pretty areas of the desert when you go looking!




Dana and the kids did a lot of rock skipping :)

Later, Dana and I went out to dinner and then we came home and watched the ball drop with the kids, drank "Martinelli's", and banged pots and pans. Oh and set off the fireworks on the driveway. You know, all the wonderful traditions to give 2014 a proper reception. Already it's a great year:)


The best sparkler name picture I got this year.


A few days later I finally got around to the cake. What's a birthday without blowing out some candles!

Happy birthday to the love of my life!
1 comment:
Fun! Really pretty pictures in the desert! I love the one where they are all walking on the stones.
Post a Comment