Friday, May 31, 2013

The Last Week of School

Holly had one last field trip.
 

Emma took her first (and certainly not her last) finals ever.
She did a great job in her first year of Jr. High. She came out much better than her binder and homework folder did.
 
Looks like that electrical tape Santa put in her stocking (per her request) came in handy.

I watched Sadie play for the last times during those morning half-day Kindergarten hours that I got to spend with her all year.
 

The kids wrote their teachers thank you letters that I stuck to their end-of-the-year teacher gifts.

Sadie's going to miss her teacher.
I thought she was going to cry but then she started showing me how she can make herself cry at will. She even got tears in her eyes.
I'm pretty sure I already knew she possessed this "cry-at-will" talent.

The last day of school was a half-day. Emma was all done with finals and she begged me to let her stay home. Since she rarely really begs for things, I caved and let her. She helped me pick up the kids.

We really stink at the jumping pictures, but trust me, we are VERY excited about school being out.:)

Wow that school year flew!
 

But the very best event during the last week of school was the kids getting a new cousin :) We're so excited to welcome miracle baby Berkley to this world!!!

I set up a little "Face Time" meeting so they could get to know each other.
 

The kids are just a little excited about her :)
 

No comments: