With some thought, we decided on a frog. I found some cute ideas online for homemade frog costumes.


I was kind of patting myself on the back until I saw some of the other amazing costumes...

That Ursula kinda stole the show :) Great costume plus she was really good.
Everyone waiting to see the frog in action. (love Sadie's double pink-eye)

The kids put in lots and lots of practice but in the end it really pays off. IMHO.

"Kiss the girl..."
Sebastian was another show stopper with his amazing accent.

Aunt Randa made it the second night :) She's so sweet she brought Eli a gluten-free brownie for a treat after the show (and one for me too!)

Eli and the amazing Mrs. Smith.

This frog is cute enough to kiss :)

It was all such a great experience! He's already excited about next year. I told him he may not get in next year, and hopefully if he doesn't, he won't be crushed.
Randa lent us the soundtrack from the musical with all the cute songs I hadn't heard until the show. All the kids love "She's in Love". I wish the Broadway version would travel this way so we could go see it!
My goal is to knock out a couple more posts real soon here, now that school's out! Hooray!!
No comments:
Post a Comment