We went to "Evening of the Arts". I helped with art masterpiece in Holly's class again this year which means we hung all the artwork for our class too. But when you have a fun friend to do it with, it's not a big deal. Here's one Sadie's class did that was based on the book "Mouse Paint":

Holly also got selected for the art show again this year. I think it was for her self-portrait last year too! (I made her be serious to see if her self-portrait looks like her:)

Eli got his purple belt! He's moving right up in karate and is doing a great job.

Holly had her first piano recital. She did a duet with her teacher that really made her piece fun to listen to.


Only a couple kids got trophies for getting all the points they needed to earn it, and she was one of them.

Holly and Dana got to go to a "Daddy-Daughter" activity for Activity Days. They rode their bikes to different houses (like a progressive dinner) , played games, and had food.

I thought it was the cutest idea! Here are Dana's fingernails after they came home:)

We went to a gymnastics meet for Holly. (Lots of Holly in this post!) It was hard to see most of the time but we loved watching her do her stuff. She was so excited to have Dana there since he doesn't have a chance to watch her like I do.

We were pretty surprised when she got first place for her level! I know she wasn't expecting that either so she was so excited.

We've been enjoying the yummy veggies from our garden:)

Dana and Eli went to "Father and Sons" camp-out. Dana wasn't able to get off work early though and they always have it a couple hours away, so at like 8 o' clock he was out in the middle of nowhere with bad directions and a non-working phone. Eventually they pulled over and slept on the side of a dirt road in the van. Dana said they had a great time anyway. In the morning they explored and then went to "Denny's".

"Father and Sons" means I got to have a "Girls Night Out" with my favorite girls :)We went to dinner at BJ's.

To be honest, I was pretty irritated the whole time at the restaurant because the girls were acting sooo crazy. I need to remember next time to go somewhere cheap and keep my expectations low :)
I found this rockin' cookie dough at Costco that is vegan and gluten-free!

And it's yummy!

See???
Emma had a choir concert. The choir program is so great and they do an amazing job.

And finally...swim team practice started this week. Sadie was a little overwhelmed the first day. But she's got a good attitude and she's going for it. I'm so glad. Hopefully after this summer we'll have 4 good swimmers!

More on the way....
3 comments:
Wowzer you are one busy mama! So many activities! I've got one kid in soccer and I feel like we are busy. :) It's wonderful though. Your kids are so cute and are growing up! How exciting that school is almost out! We have preschool graduation this week and Weston is out the week after that. I'm a little nervous for a summer with 4 kids home all the time. Not sure how I'm going to get anything done, but I'm sure we will manage and figure it all out. Any tips?
Oh my goodness...you guys have been busy. First of all, Holly's self-portrait is amazingly accurate, especially her eyes!! So beautiful. And Sadie's picture under her art work is priceless. It's so fun this time of year to stop and see how much they have all learned and progressed. Hope you guys enjoy your last week of school!
Thank you Olson girls! Love you guys!
Post a Comment