I love that our kids love to draw. I think I liked drawing ok as a kid, but nothing like they do. This comes from their dad who is an unappreciated artist. I love seeing the pictures inside of them come out onto paper. I like to post their masterpieces every so often. These are their hand-picked favorites. I did save Sadie's from church though because I thought it was so cute.
Sadie and her sisters. Guess which one Sadie is..:)
Holly's baby dragon
Eli loves drawing ships, war scenes, and 3-D looking structures.
This was awhile back but amazes a no-talent artist like me. She's getting to be really good!
2 comments:
All very good. If someone asked me to draw a baby dragon, it wouldn't look that good!
Holy cow! Your kids have some definite artistic talent! That horse is awesome. I definitely couldn't draw a horse that well. :)
Post a Comment