Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving. Plus a Day Brightening Smile.

What'd I tell you? Is he the cutest thing you've ever seen? We all thought so :) I have to thank Sally for putting up with all the extra attention the kids (and I) poured over James...
...pretty much non-stop the whole time we were together.
Cute boy cousins!
He's always waiting with a smile even when he's not happy. It's so adorable!
I love being at my mom's for holidays. My uncle David and Aunt Elizabeth and cousin Karen came too and it was fun spending time with family we don't see very much. And lying in bed talking to Miranda for a long time (even though she kept falling asleep during my orations at the end). Oh and the food was yummy too of course. The proof: The Thanksgiving Nap :)
Next stop: the LBC

1 comment:

Sally said...

I love, love the pics you took of James! I have to say, he's a pretty cute baby. :)
So fun to hang out, and we'll see you pretty soon.
He told me before bed tonight that he misses you, and Emma.