That totally cracked me up Katie! I'd never seen the younger guy, "Adam" any where else! So funny when you've only seen him in the temple! I hope you all have a really great Christmas. We have Jason's 39th bday on the 21st & my 37th on the 26th, so we go broke, but it's always fun! I love you, loved seeing the pic of your old car on Facebook!!!
4 comments:
That totally cracked me up Katie! I'd never seen the younger guy, "Adam" any where else! So funny when you've only seen him in the temple! I hope you all have a really great Christmas. We have Jason's 39th bday on the 21st & my 37th on the 26th, so we go broke, but it's always fun! I love you, loved seeing the pic of your old car on Facebook!!!
Hahaha!! I've seen that picture before too and it always makes me smile. Thanks for the reminder. :) Merry Christmas!
That is funny Katie!
oh my goodness, i totally just laughed out loud...too funny!
Post a Comment