Dan and my big sister Amy get married. Here's our little family then:
July 1997a couple weeks after we got married (I need to scan my wedding pictures in)
12 and a half years later......................................................................................December 30, 2009
Miranda and Bubba (a childhood nickname that stuck:) are getting married Yea!
Jeff and Carrie
March 2010Sally and Eter
Does it seriously get any better than seeing people you love so much and have prayed for their happiness so many times find themselves other people that are just as awesome as they are? People that you just know make them happy and complete. It's almost enough to bring on the pregnancy tears.Ahhhh....don't mind if I do.....


10 comments:
It does make me start to tear up too! I always have been the crier though. I am so happy for all of them! How fun after all these years!
HEY!!!
Is this blog private or what? This is speculation in part, not to take away from the happy tears. But Kate....
I am so happy for all of us!
JUST TO BE CLEAR! I"M NOT ACTUALLY ENGAGED, SO IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU"RE NOT IN MY FAMILY, PLEASE DON"T GO TELLING PEOPLE THAT I AM!
Thanks, ;)
Sally
Hooray for the whole Giles clan! I love it. I won't go blabbing Sally, I promise. :)
That's why yours and Jeff's don't have official dates. I figured mainly people that don't know you read my blog. But thanks for clarifying for me. You know I'll take it down in a sec if you want me to...
That's such a huge gap of time. Wow! Yeah I'm also not engaged yet...
Awww! I'm happy for the Giles clan! What a big year coming up.
Jeff--buy a ring already!
Well, at least some one around here IS actually engaged.
haha even the comments were fun to read.
I was about to tell you "I'm going to have to tell Geoff Sally is getting married" But then I read her comment so I won't. But she sure looks happy!!!
Post a Comment