However, as luck would have it, my sister Sally decided to come out and help me get things done for Christmas this year. She wanted to come since I usually get so sick in pregnancy, but as you know, this time really hasn't been too bad. And as I'm headed out of the first trimester now, I'm feeling even better than I was. So she may have felt not as needed as she expected, but we sure enjoyed having her here anyway! And of course, there's tons to do this time of year so she basically bounced back and forth between my house and Amy's where ever she was needed.
This is one loved tia.
We went to see the temple lights one night.
Sally Marie and Holly Marie :)
I wish I would've tried to get more of the temple in this picture, but the lights are pretty anyway.


Campbell and Holly had so much fun scampering around. We are loving listening to their "conversations" lately. Here's one I caught yesterday- "You name Hambel" "I Ham?" "Yeah" {laughter}
Miss you already Sal! Luckily, not for too long. Thank you for giving of yourself. We love you!
2 comments:
How fun that Sally came! It's always nice to have an extra pair of hands. Especially around Christmas! The temple lights look beautiful. We actually didn't do that this year. It was just SO cold. I couldn't bring myself to do all the bundling. :) Anyway, Merry Christmas Eve to you and your family too! Have fun tomorrow!
i still think you two look very much alike. you and sally that is.
Post a Comment