
We go through it like water around here. Eli uses about half on his own. If we run out of paper I find his pictures on flyers, scraps, basically anything he can get his hands on. Also, he reminds me "we need paper" about 5 a times day.
Drawing has always been his favorite form of expression. He draws the pictures that fill his mind. I love looking at his finished products. Then I feel like I get a glimpse of what's in his head.


I love my camara. I love that it can get freckles and eyelashes (along with any extra dirt smudges)....

And boy does he have some! It's hardly fair.

My mini-artist.

Making pictures together.

Emma draws very beautiful pictures. She's an expert at tons of animals. She's way beyond me. They must be getting their skills from Dana because I think my drawing progression stagnated at around age 12.

A couple finished products. Eli- top, Em- bottom.


Paper- I am beholden to you :)
6 comments:
"Ninja eggs".... YEAH! That is awesome. Love this post and your pics are so awesome. Love Eli's focus. I guess you can tell all friends and family for b-days and Christmas to get him paper. So sweet. You are such an awesome mom. You guys need massages? I have new tools! Elbows and forearms! Maybe in a couple of weeks? Hope all is going well with you sweets. love, me
Wow, Eli has some great imagination and some definite artistic talent! I love all the looks of concentration in the pictures you took of him.
How totally impressive! I love the Ninja Eggs. Cute idea. I also love that your kids like to play naked. Weston asks me at least a few times throughout the day if he can be naked. I think it's funny. Good job raising such creative little artists!
Kate- I love those pictures of your kiddos!! so so sweet! How do you get your pictures so big on your blog? I need to be enlightened!!! Miss you all. Its fun to catch up on you guys while we are away.
Love that you're keeping the just-panties-at-the-table picture tradition alive! Give them something to be embarrassed about when they are teenagers.
Christine- you're so sweet. Dana was here and read your ccomment with me and said "Yes!" So you name the date and we'll be here!
Kristen- I will email you the link to Shawni's blog that tells you how to do it. We miss you guys too!
Post a Comment