Thursday, August 20, 2009

Preschool Girl- The Sequel

I know a 4 year old, I mean 4 and a HALF year old, who was VERY excited to start preschool again. It's hardly fair when your 2 older siblings/non-stop playmates for the summer (not to mention half of your friends because you have a late b-day) go back to school and you're left at home with your little 2 year old sister who doesn't have quite the same expert playing skills down yet. Needless to say, she's grateful to be going back to "school" too.

She is my most willing photo subject and so it's fun to take her picture.

Trying to scarf down an apple AND take pictures because we're running a little late is tricky. She thought this rose would be a nice prop :) I quite agree. Hoo-RAY for preschool! I forgot to take my camara for dropping off and so my friend sent me this picture of Holly and a couple of friends in her class......it's very sunny here. I'm really excited for her this year too. Not only does she have the same great teacher she had last year, but now is in an all-girl class- like 6 I think- and they're all going to Kindergarten next year. She is going to have so much fun and, I have no doubt, learn just as much as she would if she did start school this year.

Love you smoosh-kin!

4 comments:

Miranda said...

That apple picture is the cutest thing I saw all day. It's going to be a hard road to tow to eek out kids to compete in the cuteness category with that jazz. Sheesh!

Kristy said...

Oh my gosh those are some of the cutest pictures! Katie I'm so impressed with your photo skills :) Holly is adorable!

Amy said...

Those are some really cute pics I also LOVE the apple mouth one! Your writting is so food too I need to be more entertaining instead of just the facts.

Christine said...

SHe is so stinkin' cute. I LOVE how her name just fits her so well. Super duper cute.