Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Say Cheese!

I've had fun trying out my camera today. Here are my favorite pictures from today of 4 of my favorite people- and the most accessible subjects.


I couldn't decide between Sadie's pictures. I really like both. I am LOVIN' it! :)

P.S. I'm showing off the camera's skills not my own. I'm just the button pusher.

7 comments:

Katy said...

So much fun! I love new things.

kkerr said...

That camera is awesome! Which one did you get? I am going to put it on my wish list!

Shannon said...

Very cute kids and nice shots too. Glad you are having fun with the new toy. :)

Sally said...

OK, these pictures of Emma are freaking me out! She is so pretty. Not cute anymore, pretty. AAAaaaaagggghh!

Christine said...

First...Congratulations on your new camera! And second... The "button pusher", as you called yourself, had to set up the composition. Great job! The pics are great! Keep plugging away! love you!

Jill Ison said...

you're gonna have so much fun! Yeah emma is starting to look older. whats up with that. i was thinkin that yesterday when i saw her. what did the ortho say?

Miranda said...

I totally agree. Emma looks like girl-- not a kid. Eep!