Homemade popsicles are brilliant. We recently broke them out for summer. My kids love these even more than store bought because they can put whatever type of juice they want in them and they're just fun for them to make.
Can I just say that I suffered WAY too long burning my eyes while cutting up onions. I LOVE this thing! Thank you folks at Pampered Chef!
My mom got this for me awhile back. It breaks the seal on jar lids so they're easy to open. Pure genius and only a couple bucks. Nice.Anyone have anymore that I'm missing and don't know about? I saw on someone's blog awhile back a peanut butter stirrer for natural peanut butter. I would love to get that sometime.

3 comments:
I love inventions that make your life easier too! Especially as a mom! Then you get so much more fun time with the kids. Thinking of you friend! love, me
well, I really like those plastic pads (they have a name, I just can't remember it right now) that you put on cookie sheets now instead of spraying pam that burns onto the cookie sheet. They come right off. Probably they'll say they also give us cancer. But, in exchange we get shiny pans.
I like this post, Kate. I like things about everyday life.
Thanks Sal! I'm glad I got at least one thing that someone else likes:)
Post a Comment