Sunday, June 14, 2009

Oh Yeah!

I'm so excited because I'm finally going to be getting a new.....

CAMERA! Woo-Hoo! I've been wanting one for a long time. The one I have now we got around the time Holly was born (4 1/2 years ago) and has had some issues for awhile. It's been a good camara but only has like 5 pixels which I don't think they even sell anymore. Plus we never bought a memory card for it so it only has 22 pictures at a time. Kind of a pain on an average day, but completely impossible when you go on a vacation to the beach right?



It's so fun to take pictures of things like this, but then kinda frustrating when they look so much sweeter in real life.

Holly fell asleep after church today. She looked like a little angel.

In other news, Emma got a few bangs today. Not a drastic change, but to me, she looked so much older at church. I couldn't stop looking at her and thinking how fast she's growing!
I'll be posting some pretty pictures soon hopefully. On the reviews people said that even "auto" looks really good so keep your fingers crossed for me, I'll definetly be on auto for awhile.

5 comments:

Sally said...

I actually think the pictures of Holly look really nice. Not just because they are so sweet, but good lighting and stuff.
Emma looks even more like you with bangs!

Rhonda said...

I'm in the same boat with my camera. It is only 2 megapixels. How sad is that? It only holds 35 pictures. I just wish I was on my way to having a new one too. you'll have to tell me how you decided which one to get.

I saw Emma in the bathroom at church and I thought she looked different. Now I realize it was the bangs. She is such a pretty girl. I think bangs always look great. My girls want them but I don't want to deal with them.

kkerr said...

Fun! I'm sure you'll be really happy with it.

Melanie said...

How exciting! Photography is so much fun, and there is so much more you can do with the new camera you're getting. You're going to have so much fun with it. By the way, I think those pictures of Holly are really nice. I especially like the first one. The lighting is really pretty and I like how you cropped it. She does look like an angel!

Shannon said...

Ooh very fun! We are still using the camera we got for our wedding 5 1/2 years ago. I am more than ready for a new one. Oh well. Perhaps that will be our Christmas present to ourselves this year. That camera looks super nice. You'll have to let me know how you like it. Do your own review. I can't wait to see all your fun new photos!