We've had Dots and Goldie for maybe 9 months or so and my kids still love to hold them and carry them around the house. Mainly because we haven't succumbed to the constant begging for a dog yet. The rule is that it has to be when dad is around because if one of them gets away (which has happened) there's no way I'm rounding it up! I have touched one with the back of my pinky and thats as good as it gets for me. I realized on Monday that I don't have any pictures of the kids with them so I got a few. I love the one of Sadie. She LOVES the geckos. Holly was there too but she's not quite as into them as everyone else.
6 comments:
Could Eli possibly look less interested in getting his picture with the gecko?? They are so cute. Thats crazy that Sadie will let them crawl on her.
That one with Sadie looks like it wants to jump into her mouth! Brooossss!
It's funny to me how Eli looks the same, just older and are those freckles? CUTE! K, let's get together. We need to get the kids all together. Is Dana going to fight night on Saturday? Maybe you and I can hang out. I don't know what you have planned, but let me know if it works for you.
love, Christine
P.S. I found Bo on facebook and saw their family website. I can't believe their family is so big. Crazy!
that is an awesome pet idea. Maybe we should consider that since our hamster is lost forever. But I think we'll wait a while...
Those geckos are cute. My kids would LOVE to see them sometime. I caught a lizard for Emily yesterday and the poor thing died after a few hours of love. It was just a tiny thing. We had lots of tears over that little thing. I just felt bad he lost his life at our house.
Sadie is just getting so big well not big but old lately! I can't beleive it, just that she plays like them and understands everything.
Post a Comment