Okay its late and I'm going to bed but I just wanted to post this video I took recently of the kids dancing to the Chipmunks "Funky town" which they
love listening to from Holly's preschool blog. I had bought some candy corns (which in case your wondering have sugar for the first
3 ingredients- corn syrup, high frustose corn syrup, and honey) which is kind of a little tradition when fall arrives but I made them dance for them first. Am I mean or what? I think Eli is my favorite- (not kid but dancer) Not so much when he does his "move" but just the way he dances. Funtimes and silly kids.
Sorry it's out of focus so much!
5 comments:
That's funny... "mom when are we going to be done?" Sadie can really shake it. Kinda looked like Eli was doing the robot. LOL Cute video Katie.
Talk to ya soon. love, Christine
Love their "moves"! I got to see Sadie dancing when she was over the other day...too cute!
That is so funny and cute. The greatest part is that I could have an almost matching video. My kids LOVE this song on the blog and ask me to play it over and over. They dance and dance. I showed them your video and they thought it was great. Now they want a video of them on my blog...but I don't have a clue how to get a video on my blog.
BAHAHAHA! My favorite is Emma's 'standing worm.' Can Dana teacher her to do it on the floor? She's got the roll down.
I think candy bribery is usually frowned upon, but that was worth every CandyCorn.
I love all of there "moves", especially Sadie's little hip shake at the end of the video :)
Post a Comment