
Pretty soon she might not even be that little anymore because those darn birthdays keep coming!
For her birthday lunch she chose "Olive Garden", and was secretly hoping for her first pedicure. Which I surprised her with...


She was also a few years overdue for a birthday party because she keeps choosing to have a family party. This year, I talked her into a "friend" party. She has so many friends I knew she'd have an awesome time. After a lot of discussion she picked a scavenger hunt at the mall like Emma did a few years back.
We started out with pizza and gifts before we left.

We had a great turn-out!

I recruited a couple of her best friend's moms (who are also a couple of my best friends!). Couldn't have done it without them!

Someone had to drive all these girls to the mall!

Once we were gathered there I passed out the "to-do" lists and we split into our groups. (I guess I should mention the groups were randomly selected and Holly ended up not being in my group. It just seemed to work out best this way. Luckily my easy-going girl was good with whatever).
Here's my group getting the sunglasses pic checked off our list...

Here's Amy's group we saw as we were running around...

We finally found someone who's name started with an "S"!(can't remember the name though).

Like last time, for Emma's party, there were a few "special people" that everyone had to find. (Sadly, Miranda was out of town so we couldn't bring the "classy lady" back.)
But there were the "ninjas"...

Jane, Emma, and Alyssa
And the "runners"...

I think everyone had a lot of fun. The girls seemed to be the perfect age for it!
When we got home we sang "Happy Birthday" and had cake. She actually close my favorite- angel food, whipped cream, and strawberries!


We had a few mins to spare so the girls started playing "Murder" and then ran around the house and jumped on the tramp.

It was a great party!
Here are some things we love about Holly:
- She's a great sister.

- And "big" cousin.

- And friend.

- She has a growing testimony of the Gospel, likes working on her "Faith in God", and hopes to serve a mission someday.
- She's a jokester.
- She's a peacemaker.
- She's an amazing artist.
- She tries to keep a good attitude about piano and her other responsibilities.
- She has a grateful heart.
- She finds beauty in things around her.
Very grateful for our sweet pea. Hope all your wishes come true Holly :)
No comments:
Post a Comment