As always, we had a great time!
We had one of the "premium" sites-which means it's closest to the ocean. But all the campsites at this campground are up on a bluff and you walk down to the water. Kind of a pain, but it made for some beautiful views!

Once we were set up the kids didn't waste any time getting down to the water.


It was fun to have good friends there.



Sally came down and met us there for the day.


Love that little Lu-Lu.

James and Sadie always have a lot of fun playing.


It was beautiful out- cloudy with the sun peeking through at times.





The kids found some treasures. Eli found like 4 intact sand dollars!

Sadie loved this pretty white rock.

There was a lot of seaweed there.

Pretty soon Emma because a sea-princess. With Holly the crazy photobomber!

Day 1 ended with a breathtaking sunset. Does it get any better than the beach!!?

Day two started off great. This was our view in the morning...

Eli eating breakfast and watching the surfers :)

After we went down to the water the tide was pretty high at the beach. We were all sitting back away from the water when suddenly we were surrounded by it! Clothes, shoes, and MY CAMERA BAG (which was partially unzipped) started floating away. Holly grabbed it for me but alas, my camera has never turned on since. Luckily I was able to retrieve pictures I had already taken off the memory card, but it so sad :(
This is the last picture I took...

So the rest of the trip (and since) all I had was my phone. Definitely took the wind out of my photography sail.
But we still had a great time.


Dana led a group on a successful crab-catching hunt...

Fun and relaxing! My kind of vacation!

1 comment:
Looks fantastic! So sad about your camera though. :( I love that last pic. Dana's getting the royal treatment! I want to lay on the beach while someone feeds me!
Post a Comment