Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter 2013

Here are some of my favorite pictures from Easter this year :)

Ward Egg Hunt


Mesa Easter Pageant
This was my first time going so I was very excited. I was stunned by the amount of people there!
 

Before the show began the actors were walking around so we got a few pictures of the kids with them. This girl (playing one of the 10 virgins), I believe is in Amy's ward.


Eli was pretty excited that this Roman soldier let him hold his sword.



Me and my sweetheart.
 
It was a really cool show! Amazing how much work is put into it!

Dying Eggs with Cousins


I love this one!


Easter Sunday
My little girls' Easter dresses this year :)
 
Emma is basically impossible to shop for right now. She has no interest in clothes so I have to drag her to the store, plus she's growing so fast I'm not sure what size she is. Anyway, she didn't get a dress this year. And I had intentions to get Eli a suit, but that didn't happen before Easter either.
Luckily, we're okay with imperfection around here :) We "try our best and don't worry about the rest". Ideally that is.
 

Every picture I see of myself lately I think "I look like such a mom."
 

Egg Hunt
With 8 AM church and conflicting schedules on Saturday, we had the hunt Sunday afternoon.
Cousin pic! Well Arizona cousins that is. No James or soon-to-be baby girl.



The main gift in the baskets this year was fun socks. They were a hit.

Happy Easter!

No comments: