Monday, November 28, 2011

Falling In the Dark

Probably many of you have had the chance to go on "Tower of Terror" (formerly known as the "Hollywood Tower Hotel"). If not, don't make the mistake I did and underestimate this ride. Holy crud! It had the perfect combination of creepiness and free-falling through the dark that really caught me off guard (that and the fact that my roller-coaster and fizzy-drink hating mother said it was "fun").
I started laughing to cover up my inner panic and let my very nervous 7 yr old think mom was having a great time.
Emma appears to be dying (she has sworn off this ride forever). And thanks to my mom's iphone and all that adrenaline, I laughed for about 15 mins at this picture :)

Thanksgiving vacation was so much fun and don't worry- I have MANY more pictures to come.

*note to lady in front of Emma* how do you look bored?
One of life's mysteries I guess.

6 comments:

Miranda said...

I love it. And I hate how bored most people on the ride look. What is wrong with them!

Jill Ison said...

wgat a great picture! haha. yes. that ride is scary.

Jill Ison said...

ummmmmm. i'd like to replace the wgat in the last comment with what :) thanks.

Shannon said...

I have actually never been on that ride! I will make sure to be properly nervous about it when we do go though. Before you even mentioned it I was looking at that picture thinking the mom in front of you looked positively bored. Too funny. Can't wait to hear about your Thanksgiving vacation!

joyous said...

Hahahaha!!! That picture is priceless!!! I love all your faces. I bet you had a great visit. :)

Rhonda said...

Sounds scary to me. That is pretty funny that lady looks bored. I am gonna miss seeing you on Sundays. Guess we will have to have more GNOs. :)