To blog: the act of getting off ones butt (and then getting back on it) and writing whats going on in your life but in an interesting way that also hopefully others can relate to.
blog: the online journal with photos that's giving me mild anxiety.
I thought I had a little inspiration yesterday while I was in the shower and listening to Sadie at the table cry over her homework (name and shape-tracing) {this is taking 100 years!}. But I can't remember what now so I'm resorting to rambling.
I've been a little more introspective lately than usual for me. It's like I feel a transition happening in my life (I think it's the no more babies and you're oldest is beginning to fit into adult sized clothes transition) and my mind is taking a little pause to reassess.
In the next little while I'm planning on spotlighting each kid in all their awesome-ness now that we're a little further into the school year.
Dana has his 4th St.George marathon, 6th total marathon coming up in a couple weeks. We're praying for some nice cool temps so he can qualify for Boston this year. I wouldn't mind taking a little trip! Anyone want to come with??
3 comments:
I love Sadie's view of her homework. Good luck to Dana! I hope he qualifies for Boston. That would be such a fun experience!
Sometimes I feel like I'm in a blogging rut and I have no inspiration to blog. I have also found myself caught up in the day to day business and am forgetting to stop and remember the small things. Can't wait to see your kids' awesomeness though. :)
i like your non-blog-post blogpost. haha.
Post a Comment