Well you've seen it here first folks! A new gymnastics move invented by Sadie :)

Followed by a lot of giggling.

She showed me her skills after her new gymnastics class today.

Today was her 4th class and she's still loving it. Especially since her bff (well one of them) is in there with her.

Actually we kinda wrecked the private lesson Megan was getting once a week. And if you're impressed by Sadie's moves you should see Megan. She is awesome!

So maybe donkey-kicks will eventually turn into a move that was invented awhile back :)

I love watching the kids gain new skills and the confidence that comes as a result. I'm so thankful for my opportunity to be a mother and for these sweet kids Heavenly Father blessed us with.
3 comments:
She's so cute! And that gymnastics move she invented--I would be proud if I could do that!
i didn't know sadie was a gymnast! or Megan. apparently im sooo out of the loop.
cute girlies.
She's already learned more than we did in our gymnastics class, and we were OLD!
Post a Comment